Town House Randell I: Property for sale in Mojacar
Lovely Townhouse for sale in Mojacar's Huerta Area in Almeria, Andalusia with sea views and a private plunge pool and storeroom.
Located in the serene "Huerta" area of Mojacar village, this 2-bedroom haven presents a mix of modern living and rustic charm. Boasting uninterrupted sea views set against a backdrop of rolling hills, this home is part of a community of six homes. With no community fees and proximity to both the village and beach, it promises an idyllic living experience.
• Ground Level: Features a spacious open plan sitting - dining room with a wood-burning stove in one corner for winter evenings, patio doors opening to a sea-view balcony, and a private plunge pool and fenced in garden area for summer days. The dimmer lights throughout the property create a modern ambiance. The kitchen, fitted with modern amenities including silestone work tops, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and hob, microwave, washing machine and breakfast bar with stools, provides direct access to the interior patio. A guest cloakroom and additional storage room which is accessed via the patio enhance functionality.
• Upper Level: Comprises of 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom comes with a unique feature of a private narrow terrace, offering peaceful sea views. There are floor to ceiling built in wardrobes along one wall of the bedroom providing plenty of storage space The full bathroom, generously equipped with a bath, walk-in shower, bidet, toilet, and basin, guarantees comfort. The white marble staircase and parquet floors exude elegance.
The private garden, fenced for utmost privacy, houses a delightful mini plunge pool surrounded by artificial grass. This space acts as an oasis to soak in the distant sea vistas and tranquil ambiance of the surrounding hills.
The property benefits from a shared entrance and parking space, ensuring convenience without compromising on privacy.
Included in the Sale:
• Fully furnished
• Fully fitted and equipped kitchen with modern units, silestone worktops, and all kitchen appliances.
• Electric hot water system.
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
• Dimmer lights installed throughout the home.
• A wood-burning stove.
• Security gate at the front door.
Whether you're seeking a permanent residence or a holiday retreat, this Mojacar property ticks all the right boxes.
For the precise location, see the pin on Google maps above. This retreat is strategically located a mere 5-minute uphill walk from Mojacar village's fuente area, where you'll find a selection of bars, shops, a newsagent, and a small supermarket situated around the public fountain. The pristine beaches of Mojacar can be reached with a 5-minute drive, making it an excellent spot for beach lovers.
Almeria airport is a 45 minute drive, Murcia airport is 1 hour 20 minutes, Alicante airport is 2 hours and Malaga airport is 2 hours 45 minutes.
4 Golf Courses
Mojacar: Marina de la Torre, Vera: Valle del Este, Cuevas de Almanzora: Desert Springs, Pulpi: Aguilon Golf.
The indicated price does not include the taxes and expenses derived from the sale (ITP at the current tax rate, notary, registration and lawyer fees). We remind you that as a consumer you have the right to be informed and given the corresponding informative documentation, depending on the case, based on the provisions of Decree 218/05 of 11 October which regulates the Regulations on Consumer Information in the sale and rental of housing in Andalusia.
Mojacar Estates have been running successfully as an independent property sales and holiday rentals agency since 1982. Our dedicated team, who have all been working within this industry for more than 20 years, offer a professional and knowledgeable service to our clients. Our team speaks fluent Spanish, English and German. We offer properties for sale and rental in Mojacar and surrounding areas of Almeria, including Turre, Garrucha, Vera Playa, Los Gallardos, Villaricos and San Juan de los Terreros.
Approximate purchasing costs
Land registry - approx.
Notary fees - approx.
Conveyancing - approx.
* Depending on the individual circumstance of each purchaser there may be some tax break to benefit from.
Standard forms of payment
Remainder of deposit to 10%
Final Payment on completion
Please note that with the market liberalization the costs for utilities such as water, electricity, telephone, broadband, etc. will vary from supplier and these are normally based on usage. With regards to building and contents insurance, the cost of the policy will depend on several factors including the amount of cover needed. For those using the property as a second home or investment there is also an annual tax payable to the Spanish tax authorities and which is based on the fiscal value of the property.
For more information about the property including all the legal documentation as set out in the regional decree 218/05 of 11th October please visit our office or contact us by phone or e-mail. Property viewings are strictly by prior appointment only.
Add to shortlist
Town House Randell I — VHMX 2714
Town House for sale in Mojacar, Almeria
Terraced — Resale
€199,900 ~ £172,914 *
- 2 bedrooms
- One bathroom
- Land area 170 m²
- Floor area 98 m²
- Swimming Pool Private
- Water Mains
- Electricity Mains
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Small community of 6 houses
- Sea views
- Balcony & Small terrace
- Private plunge pool
- Private garden
- Ducted air conditioning
- Communal parking
- 5 mins drive from beach
Location: by clicking to enlarge the map shown below you will be able to see the exact location of the property, have a look at the street and aerial views, zoom it in and out, etc.
Golf Courses: Marina de la Torre in Mojacar, Valle del Este in Vera and Desert Springs in Cuevas del Almanzora are the nearest golf courses to Mojacar, Vera Playa y Huerta Nueva.
Property for sale in Mojacar, Almeria has grown in popularity over the years with the weather in this vibrant corner of Andalucía offering over 320 days sunshine a year, services such as bars and restaurants being opened all year round, excellent infrastructure, etc. makes Mojacar and its surrounding areas such as Turre, Los Gallardos, Huerta Nueva, Garrucha, Vera Playa, Bedar, etc. an ideal location for finding your dream holiday home in sunny Mojacar or close by.
Airports: the 5 nearest airports to Mojacar are: Almeria 45 minutes, Murcia 1 hour and 15 minutes, Alicante 2 hours, Granada 2 hours and 20 minutes and Malaga 2 hours and 45 minutes.
All fields are required
What our clients said…
I have bought two properties and sold one through Veritas Homes over the last 10 years and the most impressive thing is that Andre has been there for me the whole time to offer help on issues that inevitably arise for an English family in Spain!
Above all Andre is honest and trustworthy and I can’t recommend him enough.”
Paul Hudson, BBC Weather Presenter
— Paul Hudson, Leeds, UK