Av Las Palmeras: Property for sale in Villaricos
APARTMENTS AVENIDA LAS PALMERAS
This urban plot with an excellent location, planning permission and within 150 meters from the beach in the traditional fishing village of Villaricos,
perched between the Sierra Almagrera and the sea, flanked by the Almanzora River. This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a project that includes a development of a unique nineteen (19) apartments on three floors with a rooftop pool and solarium, business premises on the ground floor and underground parking.
Sale Price: € 725,000 plus taxes and purchasing costs
• Plot: 849.74mts2
• Buildable: 2,991.57mts2
• Permits to build nineteen apartments in a three storey promotion
• Business premises on the ground floor: 534mts2
• Underground parking: 606mts2
• Solarium with swimming pool
Histoty: Villaricos dates from the Neolithic times and was once an important Phoenician port. Forgotten in history for thousands of years, it resurfaced with the rise of silver mining in the 19th century, before becoming the pleasant fishing village it is today, with its own special identity.
Life has a very traditional rhythm. Every weekend its people gather in the small square of the old village where every Sunday its colorful market takes place.
VILLARICOS AN AUTHENTIC FISHING VILLAGE: an extensive road network connects Villaricos with other places of interest in the area and the rest of Spain.
Almeria airport is the local airport of the Almanzora region. An easy 45-minute journey along the A-7 that borders the Natural Park of Cabo de Gata will take you to Villaricos.
The region is also served by two other international airports, Murcia / Corvera, 70 minutes away and Alicante 110 minutes by car, which makes the area easily accessible.
BEACHES - Villaricos has several beaches along its coast, all of them a few minutes’ walk:
• LA FÁBRICA DEL DURO: The closest to El Playazo, named for the "mint", located here during the boom of the silver mines. It is a very quiet beach and little frequented with several small coves.
• LA BOCA DEL RIO: This is the widest part of the beach that crosses the Almanzora River Delta, dry in summer. Also, very quiet and with few tourists and very popular for angling.
• LAS BRISAS: This long, curved, sandy beach is more frequented by being closer to the town and by the famous Las Brisas beach bar, ideal for tasty paellas, roasted sardines and having a relaxing lunch. There is a playground for children near the Crystal Castle.
• CASTILLO DE CRISTAL: It is located just across the Crystal Castle and is accessible from the promenade. It is a sandy beach, bounded by rocks on one side and the small port of La Balsica on the other, where there is a fantastic beach bar that serves excellent tapas.
• CALA VERDE: Beach with black pebbles and clear blue water, located just in front of the town. Excellent for diving. The ruins of the old iron jetty from the time of the mines are still seen in the sea from beyond the viewpoint.
• There are many more beaches, some popular and some less frequented, with and without beach bars along the north and south coast of Villaricos. All are easily accessible by car.
BARS AND RESTAURANTS - Villaricos benefits from an abundant offer of excellent modern to traditional restaurants, cafes and bars:
• CHIRINGUITO LAS BRISAS: Located on the sandy beach of Villaricos, Las Brisas normally opens before Easter and closes towards the end of October. Its food and drink portions are very generous, and its kitchen is open food from noon to late. It is a popular place to eat paella on Sundays.
RESTAURANTS IN VILLARICOS:
• Playa Azul - offers a wide range of Spanish food with many typical dishes of the area.
• Don Tadeo - is excellent, specialized in fish, and for this reason he is famous throughout the region.
• There are other restaurants to choose from specialized in paellas.
COFFEE, BARS AND COKTAIL BARS - The choice is extensive and for all tastes.
• La Balsica, is a lovely corner with good tapas and is located in the fishing port of the same name; the ice cream shop located in the center of the village;
• El Galeon, the choice for morning coffee and good tapas;
• The locals favorite Gatoel and the best meeting point for coffee on market day on Sundays;
• La Plaza Sports bar, with Internet connection for those who want to be connected, etc.
• Nightclubs include bars such as Tadeos and El Porton in the village and in Garrucha and Mojácar, along the coast.
FISHING AND DIVING
• FISHING: Enjoy an excellent fishing morning for all ages, from beginners to even the most advanced, any day of the week. The local fishermen in the village have many years of experience and will even teach you how to prepare the fish you fish.
• DIVING: Villaricos has two dive centers, which gives an account of its special qualities for diving in exceptionally clear and warm waters where unique and unusual species can be observed.
• In addition, there are also unique underwater places such as the submerged cavern known as La Catedral and the remains of some relics from the mining era of Villaricos and which is now submerged.
Approximate purchasing costs
IVA - 21%
Land registry - approx.
Notary fees - approx.
Conveyancing - approx.
* Depending on the individual circumstance of each purchaser there may be some tax break to benefit from.
Standard forms of payment
Remainder of deposit to 10%
Final Payment on completion
Please note that with the market liberalization the costs for utilities such as water, electricity, telephone, broadband, etc. will vary from supplier and these are normally based on usage. With regards to building and contents insurance, the cost of the policy will depend on several factors including the amount of cover needed. For those using the property as a second home or investment there is also an annual tax payable to the Spanish tax authorities and which is based on the fiscal value of the property.
For more information about the property including all the legal documentation as set out in the regional decree 218/05 of 11th October please visit our office or contact us by phone or e-mail. Property viewings are strictly by prior appointment only.
Add to shortlist
Av Las Palmeras — VHLA 2271
Land for sale in Villaricos, Almeria
1st Transmission Land
€725,000 ~ £658,300 *
- Land area 850 m²
- Views Sea & Mountain Views
- Water Mains
- Electricity Mains
- Telephone Possible
- Internet Possible
- Sale Price: € 725,000 plus taxes and purchasing costs
- • Plot: 849.74mts2
- • Buildable: 2,991.57mts2
- • Permits to build nineteen apartments in a three storey promotion
- • Business premises on the ground floor: 534mts2
- • Underground parking: 606mts2
- • Solarium with swimming pool
Location: by clicking to enlarge the map shown below you will be able to see the exact location of the property, have a look at the street and aerial views, zoom it in and out, etc.
Golf Courses: Marina de la Torre in Mojacar, Valle del Este in Vera and Desert Springs in Cuevas del Almanzora are the nearest golf courses to Mojacar, Vera Playa y Huerta Nueva.
Property for sale in Mojacar, Almeria has grown in popularity over the years with the weather in this vibrant corner of Andalucía offering over 320 days sunshine a year, services such as bars and restaurants being opened all year round, excellent infrastructure, etc. makes Mojacar and its surrounding areas such as Turre, Los Gallardos, Huerta Nueva, Garrucha, Vera Playa, Bedar, etc. an ideal location for finding your dream holiday home in sunny Mojacar or close by.
Airports: the 5 nearest airports to Mojacar are: Almeria 45 minutes, Murcia 1 hour and 15 minutes, Alicante 2 hours, Granada 2 hours and 20 minutes and Malaga 2 hours and 45 minutes.
All fields are required
What our clients said…
Professionalism Above and Beyond.
We first met Andre de Santos Sunday January 18th 2009 when we flew into Almeria for the day to view a studio apartment that morning before flying out of Alicante that night.
This was our first purchase - never having purchased a property abroad before Andre guided us through the whole process from start to completion, organising my NIE to recommending Solicitors, Banks and Currency Transfer.
We completed in 3 weeks - impressive. Professional, business orientated, organised, trustworthy and great customer service going above and beyond.
2 years later we bought another property. This time a 1 bed top floor apartment. Consistent great service and always contactable which is wonderful.
Roll on 8 years and we sold both the studio and 1 bed through Andre at Veritas Homes resulting in the purchase in 2019 of a new build 3 bed/2 bath top floor apartment - there were a few hiccups but Andre was marvellous in smoothing them out for us.
We have no hesitation in recommending Andre de Santos MD at Veritas Homes if you are wanting to buy or sell in Mojacar and locally.
The customer service is continual and doesn’t end with the purchase.
— Mrs K Metcalf, Mojacar